Spanish Speaking Country
By Abby Nicolai
Currency and Exchange Rate:
- 1 Honduran Lempira=0.048 US dollars
Major Exports and Imports:
- Honduras greatly relies on the things they export like coffee, clothing and bananas. There biggest trading partner is the US. Honduras gets imports of mostly machinery.
Three Major Cities:
- San Pedro Sula
Three Tourist Attractions:
- Roatan~ An island in the Caribbean Sea, beautiful scenery, beaches and coral reefs, lots of activities to do.
- Copan~ In western Honduras, a lot of pretty art such as sculptures, some of the sculptures have been there since 9th century BC.
- Utila~ Bay island, you can go diving, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle-boarding, and go hiking through jungles.