Week 1 - Where am I...in online teaching?
To begin our work for the session, we are introducing a focused inquiry guided by your individual questions and personal reflection on your own past experiences with teaching online - successes & challenges.
- What do you presently do with regard to content, communication/collaboration, and assessment that you want to preserve in your online teaching/course design?
- What is one specific thing you would like to add to your course or learn about in each of the three concept areas?
Focus: Your Big Questions
Course participants will:
- Reflect upon your own past experience with teaching online & compare to a rubric provided.
- Identify a personal goal to guide your work in each of the 3 framework areas: |content|collaboration/communication|assessment.
Check the Assignments folder in Blackboard for Week 1 items due:
- Comment below with at least 1 personal nugget or noticing from the reading and/or video.
- Self-assessment rubric assignment
- Padlet sharing of personal work goals