13 MAGICAL POWERS OF BLUE SAPPHIRE WHICH WILL BLOW YOU AWAY
AN INTRO - The magnificent and holy Sapphire, in all its celestial hues, is a stone of wisdom and royalty, of prophecy and Divine favor. It is forever associated with sacred things and considered the gem of gems, a jewel steeped in the history and lore of nearly every religion. To the ancient and medieval world, Sapphire of heavenly blue signified the height of celestial hope and faith, and was believed to bring protection, good fortune and spiritual insight. It was a symbol of power and strength, but also of kindness and wise judgment.
WHAT IS A BLUE SAPPHIRE? Blue sapphire stone is one of the most precious stones in gem world. Most of the people wear them to get benefits of its properties as well as to conceive powers of blue sapphire. But this needs to be checked and scrutinized on various parameters because blue sapphire price is bit too high. A wrong stone can have adverse effect on your health. So to get full powers of these stones one should look for basic properties of blue sapphire. Blue sapphire is one of the hardest stones and highly restrictive to scratches. It does not have minuscule bubbles when watched closely.
Be Amazed By The Power of Blue sapphire
Famous Astrologers like Master deepak ji from Mahakaal Living suggests blue sapphire for people suffering from weak Saturn (shani). To improve the planets in Kundli, people should wear blue sapphire. It is believed that Blue sapphire brings good fortune and people wearing it get enhancement in wisdom and psychic powers. It is strongly believed that these stones give immense power to judge better and make perfect decisions when needed.
Mystic Benefits of wearing Blue Sapphire –
- Use Blue Sapphire to stay on your spiritual path, and for assistance in matters of self discipline, whether routine daily tasks or actions requiring extreme focus.
- It helps during times of change to maintain clear vision of where it is you want to go and how to get there
- Blue Sapphire is effective for channeling healing powers from an angelic or higher source into the healer, and is popular with Reiki healers. amplifies healing through the voice.
- Physically, Blue Sapphire can assist with healing on a cellular level, Blood disorders, eye issues and general stress. Blue Sapphire has been used as an aid to ease depression, anxiety and insomnia.
- Blue Sapphire is a stone of love, commitment and fidelity, and has become popular in betrothal rings.
- Matching Sapphire tumblestones make a good gift for couples moving in together or marrying.
- Sapphire releases depression and lightens the mood. It brings calm and focus to the mind, and restores balance within the body.
- Blue Sapphire brings in clarity in thoughts and removes confusion and enhances decision making power.
- Blue Sapphire enhances concentration & focus.
- Blue Sapphire improves health especially stomach and digestion related issues and makes you active.
- Blue crystal energy will unblock and balance the Throat Chakra. Darker shades of blue encourage the power of truth, while lighter shades carry the power of flexibility, relaxation, and balance.
- It can also be used to enhance hypnosis and trance states, and in shamanic ceremonies to transmute negative energies.
- Blue Sapphire brings in name fame. Popularity and grace and can restore lost wealth.
Believed by the Ancients to have been blessed by the Gods as a powerful protective stone, Sapphire has been used and treasured throughout history. There are many Biblical references to Sapphire, including that a Sapphire was one of the original stones in the breast plate of the High Priests.
Issues and Ailments (Physical): Anxiety, Blood-Disorders, Depression, Eyes, Healing, Insomnia, Nausea, Stress, Vertigo
Issues and Ailments (Emotional): Communication, Fidelity, Loyalty, Self-Expression, Truth
If your birthday falls in any of the following periods, a Sapphire of the color listed can be a valuable conduit to your Guardian Angel. The table also provides the name of the Guardian Angel of those born in the time period.
With Special Thanks to
Master Deepak Ji - Numerology Expert & A Vedic Astrologer - for his advice & suggestions.