Pancakes for Dinner?
1. Pancakes are a great meal for breakfast and maybe dinner for anyone.
2. Either if you choose to be healthy or not, you can put whatever you want for the toppings.
3. Pancakes come in variety of colors and sizes.
Here's the Recipe:
3/4 cup of milk , 2 tablespoons of white vinegar , 1 cup of all-purpose , 2 tablespoons of white sugar , 1 teaspoon of baking powder , 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda , 1/2 teaspoon of salt , 1 egg , 2 tablespoons of melted butter , and cooking spray.
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour".
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
- Add whatever you want on top, maybe syrup or some berries and then you're DONE.