Biography Project for Mrs.Hemry's 8th grade Language Arts class made by Dylan E
Steve Jobs was Born on February 24, 1955 in San Francisco, California and died on October 5, 2011
Significant Events in History that Affected Steve's Life
- Vietnam War
- The Cold War
Steve Job's as most people know was adopted by Clara Jobs and Paul Jobs.As a young boy Steve got in to a lot of trouble with his teachers and teachers didn't really like him.Steve's parents were not as wealthy as most people.They were not really wealthy because both Clara and Paul had only high school diplomas.
People who Influenced Steve Job's
- Steve Wozniak-Helped invent the Apple 1 with Steve Jobs invent apple.
- Al Alcorn-Hired Jobs at the age of 18 to work for Atari to give him a chance.
- Paul and Clara Jobs-Adopted him promised his real mother that they would send him to college.
- Steve Jobs Dropped out of college.
- Jobs worked for Atari until he quit to go to India and follow religious beliefs.
- 1984-Jobs released the Macintosh.
- 1986-Jobs buys Pixar from George Lucas.
- 1985-Jobs resigns from apple and founds NeXT computer company.
- Apple agree's to buy NeXT returning Jobs to company a adviser to the chairman.
- 1998-Jobs introduces the iMac.
- 2001-Jobs announces the iPod
- 2006-announces the MacBook Pro
- 2007-Jobs releases Iphone
The Theme of Steve's Life
The theme of Steve's life was to never give up on something in life always pursuit it.
Words of advice that Steve gave me...
- I don't care about being right I care about being successful.
- Your time is limited,so don't waste it living someone else's life.
I always knew that Steve Jobs was smart,but I never quite knew that he was this smart and how much he did in his life.Steve makes me want to go out in the world and do things that some people think that is impossible like cure cancer.
Http://innov8tiv.com/9-books-steve-jobs-thought-everyone-must-read/. N.p., n.d. Web.
Blumenthal, Karen. Steve Jobs: The Man Who Thought Different. London: Bloomsbury, 2012. Print.