LED Soft Circuit Valentine
"You Light Up My Life!"
How to Make an LED Soft Circuit Valentine
- Sewing needle
- Conductive Thread
- Coin battery
- Begin by cutting your shape from the felt. You will need two sheets that are the same size and shape and one that is slightly smaller in size.
- Cut a small hole for your LED to poke through. Put your LED into place.
- Cut a slit in the back piece of your felt where the battery pocket will be created.
- Stitch a battery pocket between the middle smaller piece of felt and the larger back piece. *Be sure that your pocket places the battery in a place where both legs of the LED will reach the front and back of the battery (one per side).
- Now, stitch the outside of all three pieces together.
- Place your battery in the pocket and set the legs of the LED in place on either side of the battery (positive to negative and negative to positive).
- Add a pin to the back if you would like to wear your Valentine and you are all set!