3. Deciding what will be done to answer the Exam Question*
*The Exam Question is that question that best describes the challenge or opportunity and for which strategy or plans need to be built.
The Decision Framework contains 5 Modules. The following order explains the sequence within which we start to understand how we will make the critical decisions as we develop the #resilient business for the future.
The 5 Modules In Detail
Scroll or click through each of the modules below to get a sense of the structured logic. Think of them as interconnected conversations between the team - with no outcome or bias in mind. There are many supplementary elements to this but this framework gets us to consider the baseline and from there we can build.
- The Dynamic Landscape - The critical dynamics that we understand play critical roles in our world.
- The Contextual Insight - That we now have and that enables us to make far smarter and more agile decisions.
- The Governing Mechanisms - How we will stay aligned and on the same page with regard to all the key criteria for making the right decisions day by day
- The Declared Intentions - The key anchor and end point for all the thinking and working of the business
- The Resilience Model - The #Resilience architecture ensures that all dimensions are considered within all decisions.