DENVER ENERGY EXPLORATION, LLC
8000 IH-10, 6th Floor, Suite 600, San Antonio, TX 78230 Mailing Address: P.O. Box 311628, New Braunfels, TX 78131-1628
210 579-6548 Fax
Brookshire Salt Dome (Key Factors)
- 1. Modern Day Oil & Gas Boom! In the early beginning stages of development!
- 2. Prior Logging Technology from the 1900’s through the 1950’s showed the sands to be wet, when in fact they have been recently discovered to have a mix of both water and Crude Oil, approximately a 50/50 mix. The wells are drilled and produced, and the water is separated and disposed of.
- 3. Millions of Barrels of Crude Oil has been produced from the new wells drilled over the last few years, in this new Oil & Gas Boom!
- 4. The average production from these Gulf Coast Region Salt Domes is approximately 100 Million BO! Flank area production is consistently higher than the rest of the dome, with a longer well production period.
- 5. Denver’s key leases are located at the Flank areas of the Dome! Proven locations with new primary production.
- 6. 3D Seismic, Neozoic Geophysical, field new well log data, structural maps, and Independent Geological Write ups, are being utilized to determine the best overall locations to drill, targeting multiple pay zones.
- 7. The Brookshire Dome is easily accessible, located at the I-10 Freeway, approximately 45 minutes west of Houston. Natural Gas lines are in place, and the Crude Oil is picked up throughout the day.
- 8. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to participate in the development of a Salt Dome and be a part of History! Spindletop is still producing at the Flank over 100 years after its discovery!
Get a site. Get found. Get Customers. Click here!