4. Deploying what we agreed we would do to answer the Exam Question*
*The Exam Question is that question that best describes the challenge or opportunity and for which strategy or plans need to be built.
The Deployment Framework contains 5 Modules. The following order explains the sequence and ensures that we understand how we will deploy the #resilient business for the future.
The 5 Modules In Detail
Scroll or click through each of the modules below to get a sense of the structured logic. Think of them as interconnected conversations between the team - with no outcome or bias in mind. There are many supplementary elements to this but this framework gets us to consider the baseline and from there we can build.
- The Blueprint - Core aspects of the business are now in place
- The Practices - Key capabilities fully understood as ways in which the business now works
- Operational Design - A business now designed to work in the right way for the 21st Century
- The Eco-System - Working the way humans work as individuals, teams and eco-systems
- The Resilience Model - Staying true to the #Resilience model principles and ideas.