Watch the webinar!
Digital storytelling goes beyond just words in books. Join us for the Share My Lesson Virtual Conference as we present a topic that applies to so many educators trying to engage students in the blended classroom.
Things we'll cover
- What is digital storytelling and why does it matter for your students?
- What are real benefits of storytelling that apply in your classroom?
- Digital storytelling for your subject (hint: it likely applies to what you teach)
- What makes a good digital storytelling tool
- Tools you can use right now to create and share your digital stories
- Rafranz Davis: Instructional Technology Specialist for Arlington ISD in Dallas/Fort Worth area. As an advocate for passion-based learning, Rafranz uses her experience as a secondary math educator to help teachers integrate technology using innovative teaching strategies aimed at empowering students to be autonomous learners. Email her, Follow her on Twitter
- Andria Trivisonno: Director of Partnerships at Tackk.com. Andria has worked with web-based solutions for over 10 years and is passionate about helping youth connect, collaborate and create. Email her, Follow her on Twitter