Consumer Bill Of Rights
Consumer Bill of Rights Specified
1. Consumers have the right to see a safe and effective product, one that won't harm any human being.
2. Consumers have the rights to be informed about the product for protection against fraud materials, misleading information, and deceitfulness, and as well as the facts needed to make correct choices.
3. Consumers have the right to choose, to have a variety of products and services at competitive prices.
4. Consumers have the right to be heard, guarantees you that consumer interest will be heard.
5. Consumers have the right to redress, which means consumers can obtain repayment if their product causes finical or physical damage and stress.