Uranus is the 7th planet from the sun.
*Uranus is an outer planet
*thirty one miles across
*In size Uranus is in the middle of Jupiter and Earth
*If hollow would be able to fit fifty earths inside it
*Uranus is blue because some people call it the ice giant
* Uranus's atmosphere is made up of methane, hydrogen, and helium but it is an extremely cold planet.
* Uranus is made up of rocks and ice and has a large rocky core
* Because of the tremendous planetary pressure of Uranus could have trillions of diamonds on the surface and a huge ocean that covers the whole planet and for some reason could be extremely hot such as 8,00 degrees Fahrenheit.
*If you weigh 60 pounds on Uranus you would weigh 52 pounds because the gravity is stronger than earth.
* Uranus is tipped on its side because maybe a large object bumped into it but a new theory is that when our solar system was still new and growing a big moon or something big got pulled away, and this gravitational pull caused it to tilt on its side
* Uranus's diameter is 31,663 miles 51,117 kilometers.
* it takes 84 earth years for Uranus to go once around the sun.
*it takes 3,684 days to revolve around the sun.
*Uranus has 27 moons.
*five of the moons are larger and the rest are smaller
*The largest moon is Titania,followed by Oberon,Umbriel,Ariel and Miranda.
*Some of the moons are named:Belinda,Bianca,Caliban,Cordelia,Cressida,Desdemona, Juliet,Ophelia,Portia,Puck and Rosalind.
*Uranus has 11 rings but Uranus's rings do not stretch as far as Saturn's rings.Uranus's rings are made up of Black dust particles and large rocks.
*Uranus has four seasons Just like earth but these seasons last 20 earth years.
*In Astronomy mythology Uranus was the king of all gods until he got over throne by his son Saturn!
*The first important fact about Uranus is that it is almost identical to Neptune because they are both extremely cold and might have trillions of diamonds on the surface, the second fact is that Uranus has 4 seasons, and the third fact is that Uranus even though it is a gas giant it is made up of lots of water, ice, and rocks.