Carry out the following instructions.
- Draw a box, label the box A, write the number 25 in box A
- Draw a line that values may be written on, label the line Output
- If the number in box A is greater than or equal to 0 then do the next instruction, otherwise do instruction 7
- Write the number in box A on the line labeled Output
- Replace the number in box A with the number that is five less than the number currently in box A
- Go back and do instruction 3 again
- You are done
Describe the sequence of numbers on the Output line.