Carry out the following instructions.
- Draw a box, label the box A, write the number 1 in box A
- Draw a box, label the box S write the number 0 in box S
- Draw a line that values may be written on, label the line Output
- If the number in box A is less than 6 then do the next instruction, otherwise do instruction 8
- Replace the number in box S with the number in box S plus the number in box A
- Replace the number in box A with the number that is one more than the number currently in box A
- Go back and do instruction 4 again
- Write the number in box S on the line labeled Output
- You are done
Describe the significance of the number on the Output line.
Describe the value in box S after each execution of instruction 5.
How did the number 0 put initially in box S in instruction 3 affect the result?