“It is not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
Week of 5.22.2017 and 5.29.17
- National Junior Honor Society induction ceremony @6:30pm in the CLI Commons
- Incoming Clear Brook freshman are welcome to attend the Science and Engineering Fair Information meeting: May 22 at 6:00 PM in the CBHS Commons
SEMESTER EXAMS START
- 1st and 7th period Semester Exams
- 2nd and 6th period Semester Exams
- HOLIDAY - NO SCHOOL
- 3rd and 5th period Semester Exams
- 4th period Semester Exam
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! EARLY RELEASE @1pm!
**********Summer school information is available in the guidance office.*************
What's going on around campus?
Lake Senior Walk!
Support our PTA! DUE by 6/7
Notes from the Nurse
All incoming 7th grade students are required to show proof of the following immunizations: Tdap (less that 5 years old) and Meningococcal (given ion or after the age of 11.) Texas Immunization Law requires you to provide written proof of immunizations to your school which includes dates of immunizations and must be signed by a physician or health clinic. Failure to provide this information by the first day of school can result in your child being excluded from school per Texas Law.
Follow us on Twitter!
Dates to Remember
May 22- NJHS induction ceremony @6:30pm
May 22- Science and Engineering Fair for CBHS @6pm at Clear Brook High School
May 25- 1st and 7th period Semester Exams
May 26- 2nd and 6th period Semester Exams
May 29- MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY, NO SCHOOL
May 30- 3rd and 5th period Semester Exams
May 30- School award ceremony @6:30pm
May 31- 4th period Semester Exam
June 1- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Early Release @1pm
We will continue to update this list each week.
Links to Keep
15545 El Camino Real, Houston, TX 77062 281.284.3200