- What is Taxonomy?
- the branch of science concerned with classification, especially of organisms.
what is the taxonomy of a Bobcat?
- Characteristics- "The bobcat is brown with black spots."
- life cycle- "The bobcat mates between February and March."
- Range- "The bobcat can be found in all of the United States except for parts of the midwest. It is also found in Canada and Mexico."
- Habitat-"The bobcat lives in a wide variety of habitats including forests, deserts, mountains, swamps and farmland."
- Diet- "The bobcats is primarily nocturnal. It does most of its hunting at night. The bobcat is a carnivore and eats a wide variety of small mammals like woodchucks, rabbits, skunks, raccoons, moles and squirrels."
The map where my organism is found
- The bobcat can be found in all of the United St es excepts some parts of the midwest. It is also found in Canada and Mexico.
- i got everything i needed from...