Day 078 - January 9
How does where we are affect who we are?
Today (presentation slides here) , a RED STOPLIGHT DAY, we
- raced toward "checkpoint three" (complete first draft) for this prompt:
The Roman philosopher Cicero wrote, "Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself." However, parents, friends, and teachers often offer advice. Should people listen to their own advice or to the advice of others? Use specific details and examples to support your response.
- Finish the project for your Interview with an Older Person
- Bring a book to class everyday.
- Bring, specifically, on Monday, the biography you read.
- All reading minutes will be completed on Monday.
- Second Quarter Final Exam on Friday.