Now Hiring: Barkudo Brand Ambassadors
Barkudo Brand Ambassadors are a part of launching the most exciting new nightlife app in cities across Ohio. Our Ambassadors are passionate about technology, nightlife and social media. They are responsible for developing the brand, establishing long-term brand loyalty and promoting the positive benefits of Barkudo to their peers and to the nightlife industry. The primary objectives of the Barkudo Brand Ambassador Program are to reach and excite new users, engage with existing users, build the user base and manage the Barkudo brand.
Barkudo, a free app for iPhone and Android, allows consumers to redeem exclusive specials at nearby bars and restaurants. The business is based in Cleveland, Ohio and was founded in the summer of 2012.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Barkudo Marketing Manager to grow the brand and assist in planning, promoting and executing of promotions and events
- Drive visibility of product through distribution of Barkudo apparel/swag
Product and Brand Experts
- Become a credible product and brand expert in becoming well-versed regarding the Barkudo service
- Build brand awareness via Facebook and Twitter sharing of relevant Barkudo content
- Act as a Barkudo ambassador at all times in being professional and courteous to consumers, campus contacts, authorities, venue staff, etc. at all times
- Maintain knowledge of local events and initiatives
Management and Administration
- Submit activity through pictures and reports per direction of Marketing Manager
- Identify future marketing opportunities and share relevant information with Marketing Manager
What you will receive
- Flexible part-time work hours (~2 - 6 hours week) // Roughly ~$30/hr pay
- Resume-building experience to jumpstart your career
- Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
1) A brief summary of your promo work experience
2) A contact phone number
We will try to respond to all inquiries within 48 hours!
- The Barkudo Team