Reminder, Ideas, and Thoughts to Ponder ...
One more week to go!!!
I thought we could all use some feel good quotes to keep us in joyous spirit of the season during these busy days ahead... so this will be the focus of this week's Reminders, Ideas, and Thoughts to Ponder...I hope one of these speaks to you! In the comments section below, leave a note about which one spoke to you and why. If you take time to do this, you may leave at 3:30 one day next week to get some holiday shopping started (or finished :).
- “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill
- “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
-“Tough times never last, but tough people do.” ~Dr. Robert Schuller
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” ~T.S. Eliot
- “Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.” ~Charles Kettering
-“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” ~Will Rogers
-“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” ~Napoleon Hill
-“Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” ~George Addair
-“Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.” ~Teddy Roosevelt
-“The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer.” ~John Madden
-“The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” ~Dalai Lama
-“The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.” ~Henry David Thoreau
-“Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.” ~Arthur Christopher Benson
-"Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” ~Jim Rohn
- Click here for edutopia's Top 10 for 2014! Useful links to hot topics!