Migration services to Australia
The skilled people who want to migrate have to apply for Skilled Migration Visa that is generally based on the skills or education background of the applicant. The visa helps to target the skilled people who want to make their career in different countries and like to make contribution in that country’s economy. To meet up for the application, the candidates undergoes certain point tests and it is important to qualify for a skilled permanent resident policy.
The skilled people are assessed on the basis of AGE, OCCUPATION and language like ENGLISH. The applicant may also apply by giving the proof of their relative who is the native in the country, by issuing their proof ids and status. The skilled applicant also requires medicinal checks before the permanent residential visa is not approved. The skilled applicants have the legacy for permanent resident for specified no. of years and then can be a citizen of that country.
Australia, the world’s smallest continent as well as the world’s largest island, the name is derived from the Latin AUSTRALIAS, means southern, legends of an “unknown land of the south. Australia is often referred to as the “lucky country” with pulsating economy, political stability and a quality of life envied by many.
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
Australian Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) was brought into being to cater to the skill shortages of Australia. It is a Permanent Visa and falls under the Australian Immigration points-based system. Applicants must furnish that they possess the qualification or the skills of an occupation in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). Applicants do not need sponsorship from family or the Australian State/ Territory Government nomination. Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) applicants are required to obtain a minimum of 60 points on a point assessment.
In order to qualify for a Skilled Visa, the applicant (or their partner) must be able to satisfy the basic visa requirements related to Age, English language ability, Specific Work Experience, Skills, Qualification, Health and Character. Based on these credentials, the applicant has to score a minimum of 60 Points in order to qualify.
Features of this Program:
- This Category permits the applicant an indefinite stay in Australia.
- Permanent residents under the Australian Skilled Immigration Program have full access to health care benefits and certain social security payments.
- Permanent residents under this Category can apply for citizenship of Australia after staying there for 4 years.
- Once landed in Australia, the applicant can sponsor their family for permanent residency in Australia.
- Dependents can accompany the applicant, provided they comply with the Australian Migration Law.
Eligibility for the Australia Skilled Immigration Program:
The applicants have to satisfy the basic requirements to migrate under the skilled sponsored visa and must meet the 60 points to file for a visa.
- Age: The age of the applicant should be between 18 – 49 years.
- English language: The applicant should prove that he/she meets the English language of competence or vocational level by submitting the test results before the application is lodged. He/ she should also meet the English Language threshold of minimum 6 bands of IELTS in all the components.
- Nominated occupations : The applicant should nominate an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) that matches with his/her skills, qualifications and work experience.
- Skill Assessment : It is mandatory for an applicant to get a positive skill assessment for a nominated occupation before the visa application is lodged.