Color Blindness Genetic Disorder
people have color blindness it's a genetic disorder.For some people it's very difficult in there life's.
There are some artist's that are color blind people can have a hard time seeing a different color.Color blind is bad for some people.
When women have only one x chromosomes and when the male carries xy and then you have color blindness.
- What causes color blindness? Most color vision problems.And are present at birth. People usually have three types of cone cells in the eye. Each type senses either red, green, or blue light.This is what causes color blindness.
- Males usually get color blindness
- Colour blindness is a usually a genetic (hereditary) condition (you are born with it). Red/green and blue colour blindness is usually passed down from your parents. The gene which is responsible for the condition is carried on the X chromosome and this is the reason why many more men are affected than women.
- There is currently no treatment for inherited colour blindness.Thats what doctor are trying to find out
- This is my report on color blindness