Original recipe makes 4 servings
- 3/4 pound ground beef chuck
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 (14 ounce) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup dill pickle slices
- 1 cup shredded lettuce(optional)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes(optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, salt, and pepper in the hot skillet until meat is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Mix ketchup and mustard in a bowl; spread mixture over pizza crust. Spread mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese over ketchup mixture and top with beef and onions. Transfer pizza to a large baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Top with pickles and allow pizza to cool for 5 minutes. Top with shredded lettuce and tomatoes before slicing and serving.
- PREP 15 mins
- COOK 25 mins
- READY IN 40 mins