There is nothing better then good sleep to get rest, regenerate the body and soul and get healed.A lot of health problems occur just because people today do not have healthy quality and quantity of sleep.
Many people try to heal their sleeping disorders by taking sleeping pills, what is certainly the worst possible option in majority of cases. Despite the fact that is so easy to ged addicted to them, they disturb normal sleeping patterns and negatively influence brain waves .
# Herbal Remedies for good night sleep :
For healing minor sleeping disorders there are two herbs that can be always of great help for this purpuse: 1. Valerian Root (tincture is the best) 2. Passion Flower : They do not work the same as sleeping pills, they gently and tenderly restore natural sleeping powers and help nerves to start with healing.
# Healthy Herbal Recipy For Good Sleep : Lettuce Tea for Insomnia
If you are wondering what else to do with all that lettuce laying around the house – try making a great cup of tea for insomnia. This simple recipe for lettuce tea will help you with insomnia and also acts as a mild sedative. The recipe was found in a 40 year old herbal medicine book…..
* After the basic recipe there is more information about the particular lettuce that chose, romaine, which is by far more nutritious than iceberg. # Recipe for Lettuce Leaf Tea:
- 2 outer leaves of organic romaine lettuce
- 8 ounces of water
Thoroughly wash the leaves and then simmer for 20 minutes in the 1/2 pint of water.
Strain and drink before bedtime
~ How does it taste? -It to be very light, mild, refreshing and surprisingly good.
~ Does it work? – Yes, even though anyone who didn’t feel tired, my eyelids insisted upon fluttering, ultimately closing – and quite soon I drifted off to sleep – and had quite a good rest.
~ How often should I drink it? – While it is recommended as a nightly drink – I’d suggest trying it first on the weekend when you don’t have to get up for work and see how you feel. than take it around the need or daily !
~ What are the health benefits of romaine lettuce? – Different lettuces have different benefits. Romaine lettuce is highly recommended for blood type A people .
Romaine lettuce, also known as Cos lettuce, has 8 calories per cup and has:
- Vitamin A – important for teeth, bones, tissues, eyesight and the respiratory system – it has 82% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Vitamin C – offers immune system protection, repair and growth of cells and is a powerful antioxidant – has 19% of the DV
- Vitamin K – helps clot blood and is good for healthy bones and the proper growth and protection of cells – 60% of the DV
- B Vitamins – the main B vitamin is folate which helps prevent anemia and is beneficial for healthy fetal development. One cup has 16% of the DV. Other B vitamins are in trace amounts.
Romaine also contains – protein, calcium, omega-3, fiber and iron.
* Very Effective Remedy For INSOMNIA !!!!!!!!!!!
* Most adults require 7 to 8 hours of continuous sleep everyday.
* Please feel free to add your feedback on this topic & if you like it do share it with your friends !
Visit us on —— www.ayurvedahimachal.com (An ISO 9001:2008 registered firm)
Comment on — www.askherbalremedies.com (An ISO 9001:2008 registered firm)
For Latest Health Information (Herbal Remedy ) join us on (Click Like)-
Arogyam Pure Herbs On Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/ayurvedahimachal
Arogyam Pure Herbs On G Plus – https://plus.google.com/108363590758013195131
Arogyam Pure Herbs On Twitter – https://twitter.com/#!/ArogyamH
Ask an Expert : Contact a Arogyam Doctor now for Free Consultation :
On Phone – +91-98050-38733 , +91-93563-06733
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Online (Click to fill form ) http://www.ayurvedahimachal.com/index.php?page=free_consultation