Joanna's Fantastic Rules 4 Online Safety
(5 Online Safety Rules)
Rule 1, Keep Your Identity A Secret
- Never give out personal info like your address ,or your phone number or even the name of your school. On a game website don't put your real name ,put something totally different.
Rule 2, Be extra careful with stranger.
- Don't trust online friends. All you really know about them is whats online, who knows they might be and old creepy man. Letting your parents know about your online friends is a good idea.
Rule 3, Tell someone you trust
- If anyone makes you feel bad or uncomfortable, tell your parents or another adult you trust, you can block those people or report them.
Rule 4, Protect your passwords
- Keep your passwords in a safe place, don't tell them to anyone not even your best friend needs to know your passwords.
Rule 5, Be kind
- It can be up to you to make the internet a better place, be nice to people and respect their ideas and beilefes. So be nice because people can report you and you can be kick off of that website.