Healthy and unhealthy food
What we should and shouldn't eat.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Fresh leafy greens
- Raw nuts and seeds
- Processed “white” foods like white breads, white pastas, etc.
- White sugar, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame
- Addictive substances like MSG, and other “taste enhancing” chemicals
- Processed, denatured fats and oils
Everything about healthy and unhealthy food.
One of the reasons why people turn to raw food is because they are looking for healthier food. Food is something more than a ,,label’’. For most of us, following healthy diets might not be so easy. But, you might try eating raw food starting with small quantities.
THE LIST OF HEALTHY FOOD
THE LIST OF UNHEALTHY FOOD
The unhealthy food list is incomplete. That’s partly because it would take too long to include everything that might potentially be unhealthy. But it’s also because we don’t all agree on what’s unhealthy.
However, imagine what you can find in super processed junk food. It might be scary.
So what do you is better? It's up to you what you choose.