My New Car
By: Monique Freeman
The car I want to buy, is a 2011 Volkswagen Golf TDI , its a really nice car, It has 96,716 Milage on it, the car is Bright red, and its a nice car to use, if you live by your self, to get around and doing everything and I like small cars,. The Car Price is 14,000
* The Growth %, would be .85 because before it was 15% and it would decay.
* The Growth decay would equal y= 14000(1-.15)^12 = 1991
* I would keep the car for 12 years.
* The equation that represents my car is = y= 14000(1-.15)^12
* My car will be worth 1,991 dollars in 10 -12 years!
* Web. <http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=28115&endYear=2016&showcaseOwnerId=78341&startYear=2000&searchRadius=25&maxPrice=14000&showcaseListingId=393315404&minPrice=7000&listingId=393981871&Log=0>.