Eastwood Band Notes
Marching Band Pops Concert
The Eastwood High School Eagle Marching Band will present their Pops Concert on Tuesday, October 25 at 7:30pm in the HS Gym. Admission is free to the public (and Middle School Band members)!
Headed to the Playoffs
Eastwood will host a first round football playoff game on Saturday, November 5 at 7pm. The marching band will report for rehearsal at 5:30pm.
Sign up sheets have been posted for several upcoming HS events and ensembles.
Pep Band (Band Library door)
- Shirts are $27+$3 for optional name (one time purchase)
- Schedules are available on the band library door.
Christmas Ensemble (Mr. Myers' door)
- Rehearsals: Nov. 30, Dec. 2 & 9 from 2:30-3:45
- Performances: Dec. 4, 5-6:45pm; Dec. 10, 5:30-8:00pm; Dec. 12 & 14, 7:00-7:40am
Concert Band Uniform Fittings (HS Band room window)
- Sign up for a 15 minute appointment on Nov. 9 or 10.
Concert Band Auditions (HS Band room window)
- Students in HS concert band sign up for an audition time on the day his/her section is scheduled to play (Nov. 2-15). Music will be passed out 1 week in advance of the audition.
Please be sure the upcoming concert dates are on your calendar. Please invite family and friends! MS students will need a dress outfit with white on top and black on bottom.
- 8th Grade and HS Bands - Monday, December 5 at 7:30pm in the HS auditorium
- 6th & 7th Grade Bands - Thursday, December 8 at 7:30pm in the HS auditorium
Rettig Step Up & Professional Sale
Our Biggest Sale Of The Year! Fantastic Savings On Our Great Selection of Step Up & Professional Band Instruments. Payment Plans Available. Up To 50% Off Accessories. November 2 & 3, 10am-7pm; November 4, 10am-6pm; November 5, 10am- 4pm. Rettig Music, 5950 Airport Hwy., Toledo, 419-867-3888.
The next regular meeting of the Eastwood Band Boosters is Monday, November 28 at 7:30pm in the HS library. Come discover the many facets of this phenomenal organization! One of the business items will be the 2017 Eastwood Jazz Festival.
Tuesday, October 25 is the last day to send in donations for the Quarter Frenzy fund raiser. If you cannot donate an item, a $3-$5 donation will help fill the basket. 6th Grade: gift cards; 7th Grade: Doggie Bag; 8th Grade: Kitty Kare; 9th & 10th Grades: Movie Night; 11th & 12th Grades: Family Game Night. Thanks for your donations! See the flier below.
If you have considered signing up for the Eastwood Band Booster Scrip program, now is the time! There will be additional bonus rewards on October 31 and in November. Cash in on holiday gift giving at 100's of stores online and with gift cards! Earn 75% of rewards in Band Booster Travel Notes to be used for band camp, Florida and leadership trips. Please send all questions and approval codes to our coordinator, Carol Deniston at email@example.com.
Setting up a Shop with Scrip Account for the first time:
- 1. Go to www.shopwithscrip.com
- 2. Click “Register” in the top right corner.
- 3. Click “Join a Scrip Program”
- 4. Enter enrollment code and complete the remaining fields to finish the registration process.
For Families that already have a Shop with Scrip Account:
- 1. You will use the same sign-on and password. If you don’t remember your sign-on or password, access the shopwithscrip.com website and click on Forgot sign-on/Forgot password.
- 2. On the Dashboard page – click on Manage Non-profit. Enter the enrollment code.
Band Boosters Enrollment Code: 1A7BD8AD469LL (case sensitive)
PrestoPay: We are asking everyone to set up a PrestoPay account to eliminate the handling of money and checks by students and volunteers. A small convenience fee of 15 cents per order will be added. (This is per order, not per gift card/escip ordered.)
To set up PrestoPay the first time: Click on the PrestoPay link on your Dashboard. Enter your bank account and account holder information. Within 2-3 business days, they will deposit two small amounts in your bank account. The next time you log in, enter these amounts in your PrestoPay registration to verify the account, and choose a PIN number to use for online payment. You will receive an email with an approval code to send to the coordinator.
- If you were previously enrolled in Presto Pay and you want to use the same bank account on the Dashboard page, click on Family Functions, and then click on PrestoPay. Your approval code will be listed. Send the approval code to the coordinator.