Easy, Healthy, On-The-Go Breakfasts
Could it get any better?
1. Breakfast Popsicles
2. Freezer-Friendly Greens & Tofu Scramble Wrap
Spend thirty minutes to make these on Sunday, stick them in the freezer, and eat well all week.
3. Back On Track Green Monster
5. Quinoa Granola Bars
6. Peanut Butter & Berry Energy Wrap
7. Kimchi & Egg Power Toast
8. Healthy Morning Muffins
9. Frozen Breakfast Quesadillas
10. Better Bacon-Egg-And-Cheese Sandwich
11. Apple Peanut Butter Sandwich
With or without the sugar in this recipe, the oats, carrots, skim milk and banana up the healthy morning muffin game.
12. Avocado Smoothie
13. 4-Ingredient Banana Oat Bars
The beans, eggs, and cheese give these quesadillas a ton of protein. Making them in advance, sticking them in the freezer, and then popping one in the microwave gives you a ton of time to enjoy every bite.
14. Easy Paleo Frittata
Satisfy your breakfast sandwich craving with egg whites, goat cheese, Canadian bacon, and whole wheat bread.
15. PB + J Yogurt
16. Toast With Refried Beans and Avocado
No carbs, no gluten, no animal products. Just fruit and nuts in the perfect package for eating on the run.
17. Mocha-Banana Breakfast Smoothie
18. Cranberry Harvest Breakfast Cookies
If you forget to make them the night before, mix up the ingredients and stick the pan in the oven before you get in the shower. They’ll be ready before your hair is.
19. Strawberry Granola Wrap
20. Mixed Berry and Yogurt Parfait
AKA how to turn your dinner leftovers into breakfast for the week.
21. Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars
22. “I Don’t Have Time For Breakfast” Make Ahead Oatmeal
Make this 22g/protein-per-serving breakfast even healthier by using natural peanut butter and a jam made with three ingredients or less.
Make this delicious, easy toast in less than three-minutes.
Coffee addicts can add espresso to their bananas and oats smoothie and skip their second cup.
Made with only A+ ingredients — mostly oats, bananas, cranberries, and almonds — you can finally eat cookies for breakfast like you always wanted.