- 1- What groups are involved, who had the power?
The government, U.S.A, Army + Wealthy, Guerrillas, Peasants. The US had most of the power because they decided to do a government take over, but before that the Army + Wealthy had most power with the MSU's but the us took every ones MSU's
- 2- How the balance of power shifted and why?
The power had shifted by the Guerrillas attacking the Army + Wealthy and gaining 20 MSU'Sand then after that the US made a government take over so they can have all power
- 3- How was cooperation and conflict shown in the game (violence/corruption/war)?
Most of the groups tried making a tready to take over the US so that way everyone can win but the US turned over and made a government take over
- 4- What role did the US have on the simulation?
The US was a neutral role they did what they wanted to, they had most power and decided to take over the government
- 5- What happens to a country when power shifts, is the effect positive or negative?
The effects will turn negative depends on who's taking power it could be bad and good but still depends on who's in power and what there gonna do
- 6- Apply this information to YOUR LIFE! What relationships do you have in your life, how are cooperation and conflict evident? Provide a minimum of 2 examples.
If i were to relate this to my life then my mom would be the US and army and wealthy she has total control if i ask my dad for something then he would tell me to ask my mom, and what ever she says goes