Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback
Ben Roethlisberger was born on March 2, 1982
- He played baseball, basketball, and football in High School
- He was a red shirt for Miami
- His rookie season he started 13-0
- He survived a deadly motorcycle accident
- He won 2 super bowls, together the steelers have won 6 total
Significant events affecting Ben
He got drafted to the NFL.
He survived a deadly motorcycle accident in 2006
Won his 2nd super bowl in 2008
Drafted to NFL
went 14-2 his rookie season
won super bowl XL in 2008, in Detroit
He has won 2 super bowls in 5 seasons
He got selected to the 2008 pro bowl
Why is he important?
Ben Roethlisberger is important because he is a NFL quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers are my favorite football team. He has won 2 super bowls in 5 seasons as a staring NFL quarterback. Also, he has survived a deadly motorcycle accident in 2006.
What was his childhood like
Ben had a good childhood, his family was very caring and supportive of his sports career. Ben played baseball, basketball, and football. He set records for his school in all 3 sports inn high school.
Word of advice
1. " I would say I got my feet wet, but i got my whole leg." - Ben
2. " By the grace of god I am fortunate to be alive, i am sorry for any anxiety or concern my actions have caused for others especially my family, the Steelers organization, and my fans." - Ben
3. "Ready or not, here we come." - coach
What did I learn?
From doing this Tackk project on Ben Roethlisberger I learned that you should always follow your dreams and never give up.