A spreadsheet (or worksheet) is an arrangement in cells columns and rows used to organize , analyze, calculate, and report information usually in numeral form.
When Spreadsheets are used:
- Saving Passwords and Usernames
- Grocery budget
- Planning Weddings
Learning how to use a Spreadsheet:
- A cell is the individual locations on a spreadsheet (vertical).
- A column is identified by the letters of the alphabet
- A row is identified bye the numbers (horizontal).
- A cell address C4 or D6. The column letter than the row number.
- Active Cell is the cell that is selected or which you are working on.