Side lit portraits
by trae pecinovsky
1. What actions did you use? Why did you use them? I used just brightness because I like how it sorta made the picture look sketched out and almost faded a little bit.
2. How did you make this photo your own? Why did you take the picture you took. I made this my own because I took the photo and thought of the idea. I took the picture I took because It looked good when we were just fooling around with setting up pictures and It happen to look good so I took it.
3. What would you change about your photo? I wouldn't change anything about my photo I like everything.
4. What do you really like about your photo? I really like how I got it really dark on his one side, and how I did the editing.
5. I really like Heidis because I like how she's like floating over herself sitting down.