5 Things Every Person Should Know About Online Safety
These are 5 things that you absolutely need to know to be safe on the internet!
1. Don't give out your personal information! Anything can get out online, and you don't want your personal information out there too!
2. Talk to your parents! If anything online makes you uncomfortable, your parents should be able to help.
3. Choose a good username! If you go on game sites and it asks you to put in a username, don't put in your real name!
4. Change your profile to personal! Anyone can get on your profile and if you don't have your profile set to personal, anyone can see it, too!
5. Be nice! If you aren't nice, you can get booted off of sites and reported, and no one will want to play any games with you or talk to you anymore.
If you follow these 5 rules, you are going down the right road to internet safety!