1.Don't send a lot of attachments because it can cause a virus.
2. Don't use text speak because they may not know what you mean.
3.Use a meaningful subject because you don't want it off topic or very long.
4. Don't give people your phone number or any other personal information because they might not be the person you think your talking to.
5. When you send a teacher an email give them background information because they have other students.
6. When you email someone give your full name because their might be other people with that name and also for teachers give your class period.
7. Include a greeting because so the reader can have respect and not seem like your being rude.
8. Make sure to read your email out loud before sending it because something can be misunderstood so they might think it is rude or mean.