Breakfast For Dinner
Reasons For choosing this
Easier to make
Bacon Egg Cups Recipie
- 4 slices, thick cut bacon
- 4 Safest Choice™ pasteurized egg(s)
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Par cook the bacon slices by frying them for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Spray a metal muffin pan with cooking spray. Taking one slice of bacon at a time, wrap the inside of a muffin cup to create a ring. Repeat with the remaining slices of bacon.
- Carefully crack one egg into each bacon lined cup. Sprinkle each egg with thyme leaves, parmesan cheese, kosher salt and pepper. Bake the egg cups for 10-15 minutes until the centers have set. You can adjust the cooking time based on how you prefer the consistency of your egg yolks.
- Carefully remove the bacon egg cups to a plate. Sprinkle the tops with the scallions and serve immediately with your choice of sides such as toast points, crispy potatoes or green salad.