Empty Chapter 15
- Niki had prepared her father some canned chicken soup.
- Niki's father complained that the soup was cold.
- She was telling her father that they needed help but her father was too lazy and did not want to do anything.
- She thought it was the job that was holding her father together the whole time.
- As she left his room, she thought about what holds her together. Being a cheerleader? Brock's girlfriend? Tom's girlfriend?
What I Know
- Niki's mother had to ride a bike to see Niki's grandmother, who was four niles away. So Niki made lunch.
- Niki does not want to spend time worrying about the life she is currently in, she just wants to be alone with Tom.
- Niki's father does not know about anything that had happened.
- Her father does not want to do anything at all.
Lazy: Niki's father is lazy in this chapter because he does not want to get out of bed and do something. He thinks that Niki and her mom can handle everything.
Clueless: He was also clueless because Niki had to tell him everything that had happened while he was sleeping.