Empty chapter 4
- Gwen and Luke who are riding on a motorcycle stopped alongside Tom and Niki.
- Luke brought Tom to get gas, which costs $40. Tom only had $30, so Gwen lent him $10.
- There was a blackout in her neighbourhood.
- Gwen was on her roof and she wanted to walk up onto the peak of her house. But Hector came and stopped her.
- Hector and Gwen talked about about their lives.
- Gwen went back into her house to sleep because she had nothing else to do.
What I Know
- Luke owns a motorcycle.
- There is no gas being transported to the gas stations.
- Luke has a way to get gas.
- Almost everything is made using oil.
- Gwen has nail polish when nobody else has it.
- She had met Hector at the deli.
- Gwen was in the gymnastics team in her freshman years.
- Hector like to watch science fiction on his TV.
- There are no real books but only tablets to read from.
Deep: Hector is sometimes deep. I know because, when Gwen asked him about the stars and space, he said, "I suppose there is some larger plan, a bigger picture than we can ever be aware of."
Friendly: He is also friendly because he is always nice to Gwen and never mean. Whenever they talk, they would never argue with each other. Hector would help Gwen whenever she needs it.