Empty Chapter 8
- In the parking lot, Tom and Gwen filled up gasoline into Tom's truck.
- When they were leaving the parking lot, a policeman asked them questions about the big fight and the gas siphoning.
- As they drove to their houses, there was a house on fire.
- It was Gwen's house that was on fire.
- Gwen was suddenly gone while Tom was talking to her.
- Tom tried to find Gwen, but she was already gone.
What I know
- Tom got some gas, so he could drive back to his house.
- A policeman stopped them and asked about what happened at the fight.
- The policeman tested Gwen's breath to see if she was siphoning gas, because he smelled gas on her.
- Gwen's house was on fire.
- Gwen suddenly disappeared as she did not want the police finding the stored gasoline in her house.
Fast Thinker: Gwen is a fast thinker because she could make up the answers right away when the police asked her some questions.
Calm: Gwen is always calm in most situations. She stayed calm and didn't show that she is in a panic state when the police asked her questions.