Changing The Way We Think
About Workshops, Brainstorms
& Teamwork Sessions
In the clutter and noise of today's business the traditional meeting and brainstorm has become a matter of derision and despair. For many people forced into attendance it's often a thing of horror - to be avoided. Increasingly business is seeking smarter and more effective ways of collaborating as teams in order to think smarter and gain alignment on the important opportunities, issues and challenges.
The Power & Magic Of
Structured & Visual Facilitation!
21st Century Tools and Techniques to help teams rethink the way they think. And work!
< Scroll Through The Images Below >
Imagine - Redefining Team Sessions
Just think, with Equipped4Thinking you will have the ability to turn any discussion into something with far more memorability, greater clarity, more chance of the result being carried forward, the chance to show the logical conclusion of varied thoughts without argument. Structure means far more control over every important discussion in the business.
< Scroll The Images Below >
Rethinking the 'Art' of the traditional brainstorm, workshop or team session.
Teamworking - Strategy Development - Planning For The Future - Developing New Ideas - Aligning The Team - Thinking In Context - Creating A New Story - Solving The Business Challenges - Innovation & Creating New Value
D1 - The Discovery Framework
11 Logical Modules That Create The Discovery Context Around The Driving Question - And A Series Of Four Guides That Walk The Practitioner Through How To Use And Apply
D2. The Development Framework
8 Logical Modules For Developing Smarter Conclusions To Business Challenges & A Series Of Four Guides That Walk The Practitioner Through How To Use and Apply
Why Visual Frameworks
Visual frameworks are in fact structured and visual thinking techniques - tools designed to undertake high value interventions and assignments for teams. With the right kind of facilitation experience, tools and techniques help our clients to completely reimagine their business.
Big Picture Thinking
By looking at the big picture we avoid solving the wrong problems.
By expanding context we widen the filed of view and include all the immediately adjacent factors that often get overlooked and eventually undermine the value of the solution in the first place. Through this 'human' and collaborative approach it means we cause genuine ownership of the bigger picture and as a direct result enable far more confidence, value, impact and sustainable change.
"Not Solving The Wrong Problems Really Well"
By widening the context within these frameworks - the trained facilitator can force a more rich context for better thinking and developing smarter solutions within a logical frame.
The 21st Century Framework For Thinking.
- Making Meaning - Creating meaning and more rich definition about the vital moving parts of a strategy or plan. Working with the teams around critical parts of the plan or strategy.
- Delivering Clarity - Getting towards that crystal clear agreement and definition - grounded into everyone so that the team can really work efficiently. Knowing what's going on.
- Awarding Clear Accountability - Awarding clear and well recognised responsibilities - once the whole picture is owned and understood.
- Communicating In The Framework - Creating a framework that can both display and deploy the results of the deliberations. Enabling sessions and meetings to be almost immediately conveyed to the wider group.
- Creating Smarter Leadership - Encouraging the leadership - through the development of greater confidence in their world - all achieved via true collaboration. Sharing in the definitions and purpose gives the team the significance of their role in delivering it.
- Ensuring A Powerful Purpose - Giving the team a contextually valid and single aim. Something that is highly valuable and single minded and that everyone sees as meaningful with the whole framework that will deliver it.
- Coherent Vision - Creating the critical conversations around a shared and more valuable picture of the future. Overcoming that challenge of an intangible vision.
- Critical Alignment - By sharing in the important terms and ideas in this way we will be certain that everyone is literally and visually on the same page. Alignment is always key in achieving a common aim.
- Meaningful Collaboration - By collaborating we are sharing knowledge, insight, experiences and a whole lot more. Working this way ensures ownership and engagement. Critical for success.
- Differentiation & Interest - Getting better teamwork and ensuring more valuable work is at the heart of the visual framework approach. People like working visually and at large scale like this. They will actually want to turn up to important sessions.
- Absolute Engagement - Meaningful engagement (via directly working with the physical elements of the business) is often not the way business works - as a result of working this way we can dramatically increase performance, motivation and energy.
- Improving Performance - As a result of all of the above we have proven that everyone can improve their outcomes in every sense. From meaning and clarity of the world in which they operate to the clear and precise accountability that's needed to deliver the business outcomes.
- Developing The Right Behaviours - By sharing and collaborating with the team within structures like this it becomes very clear what works and what needs to change. By stepping back and realising the bigger picture in a logical model we can easily see what needs to change both as a team and as an individual.
Clarity, Definition & Meaning
Language is the everyday tool for collaboration, thinking and communicating. And that is often at the heart of the problem.
Words are used to define tasks and convey ideas between people but they lack meaning to others far too much of the time. Research shows that this lack of shared meaning is at the root of much confusion in the enterprise â misunderstanding, misinterpretation.
Lack of meaning adding up to massive risk, frustration and cost.