Texas’ Best Hiking Trails
Eric Shelton of Texas - Still Learning
Eric Shelton of Texas is a professional in the business world who has come to own his own well servicing company catering to the oil industry. Eric has spent many years in the energy field, helping to develop business strategies and marketing campaigns that lead his business to success. As president of his company he also serves as a manager and leader, setting and raising the bar for his employees within. Many would think that with Eric's extensive experience he has learned everything there is to know about the oil and energy industry in his time in it. The fact of the matter is that nothing could be further from the truth, and that Eric still knows that he has so much more to learn. Life is complicated, and especially so when it comes to business.
Eric Shelton Texas says that there are so many subtle disciplines in the world of finance and marketing, management and business owning that it would take a lifetime just to scratch the surface of such an immense field. Eric says that is why he is okay with dedicating himself to learning something new every day, to evolving and improving constantly, getting out of his comfort zone to learn something valuable. Eric says that leaving high school and college should not be the end of your education, but the very beginning. These college and high school courses were more like appetizers, teasers that stoke the fire of your inner appetite.
Eric Shelton of Texas says that learning something new every day is a sign of a healthy and active appetite, one that is bound to make you successful. Eric believes that learning is one of the best things that you can do for both personal and professional development. Even the most seemingly useless information will become valuable to you someday.
Things to Know when Buying a Ranch
Buying any amount of land and property requires patience and a great deal of research. Buying an entire ranch requires even more patience and research. Buying a ranch is a huge undertaking that any buyer needs to prepare him or herself for properly. Buyers should do the necessary research and ask the right questions to the seller. Here are a few tips for individuals considering buying a ranch.
• Investigate if you are eligible to receive any tax savings from agricultural projects. The best way to find this out is by getting outside help with an experienced agricultural tax professional before you make a purchase. It is often assumed that you will receive tax savings. However, poor management can easily change this.
• Do some research on what kind of professional you should hire to help you on the ranch because you will need some help. A common misconception is that anybody can run a ranch. This is not true, and it's important you figure out whom the right people are to know. There is no way you can know everything and it would be arrogant to think otherwise.
• It is easy to overestimate the gross income that you can expect. Prices for running a ranch are constantly fluctuating because of the price for food, equipment, needs of the cattle, and other variables. Always be conservative when making fiscal predictions and use the help of professionals at times.
Eric Shelton runs his families ranch in Texas. He is also the co-founder and President of Lone Camp Energy Services, LLC in Santo, Texas.
The hiking trails in Texas are diverse in nature and difficulty. Texas is a giant state with varying terrains and habitats. You will have your fair share of picks when choosing what kind of hike you want to go on when in Texas. Obviously, a lot of that depends on the region of the state that you are in, but either way your options are not limited. Here are a few hiking trails in Texas that you should consider.
- Seminole Canyon State Park is located in Comstock and is home to five hiking trails that overlook the Rio Grande Reservoir. The area is historical and is home to the oldest cave dwellings in all of North America. You can take guided tours of the Native American paintings that can be found in this area.
- Palo Duro Canyon has over 30 total miles of hiking trails. The canyon is located in Canyon, Texas just outside of Amarillo. The views are incredible regardless of the trail that you choose to undertake. The hikes are challenging so be prepared, but they are worth it.
- McKinney Roughs Nature Park is just over 8 miles west of Bastrop, Texas. In total, there are 16-miles of hiking trails located in the park. You will be privy canyons, meadows, and beautiful views of the Colorado River that winds its way through the park.
Eric Shelton Texas grew up in Texas and attended Texas Tech University where he graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Exercise and Sports Science. In his free time, he enjoys being in the outdoors. His two favorite outdoor activities are kayaking and hiking.