Rules For Being Safe
1. Don't give away personal information.
2. Never agree to get together with someone you meet online
3. Don't give away your location on your phone.
4. Don't give someone you don't know photos of yourself.
5. Ask permission before you download anything.
6. Don't relate your username to yourself.
7. Tel your parents if your bullied online.
8. Remember the people you meet online may not be honest.
9. Be careful when opening an email from someone you don't know.
10. Don't give away your password.
These rules are important because if you don't follow them you could download a virus or people could find out where you live, and that would be terrible. You can never trust someone you meet online. People are not always who they say they are. There are lots of people out there that will try to get all of your personal information. There are also lots of viruses that could hurt your computer, so you have to be careful. If you got a virus, you could lose information, your computer could stop working, and you could also spread the virus to other people accidentally.