Promote your event with a Tackk.
Create one event page to share across all of your social networks.
STEP 1: Get started.
Edit and create your event page from this template.
STEP 2: Add your content.
Click anywhere within the event template to edit the different sections. If you want to add a piece of content, hover over the area where you want to add something and click the [+] sign.
Types of content to add:
- Give details of the event with text and headlines
- Add links and buttons
- Show pictures/video of the venue or past events
- Add an interactive Google map with the event address
- Set up the money widget to collect payment if needed
- Add the RSVP widget
- Make it easy for attendees to add the event to their calendar with Add this event
Add a RSVP widget to collect responses
Step 3: Customize.
Once you have added your content, customize colors, fonts and patterns in the editor. Create a custom URL, upload a photo background, add tags and more.
Step 4: Finish and share.
Now that your Tackk looks great, it's time to share the heck out of it.
- Click the green PUBLISH button to make it live.
- Click the last tab in the editor to share with your social networks in one click.
- Email or embed completed Tackks, too!.