Easy DIY Art Projects for Walls
Walls looking sad and lonely? I've collected a list of easy and yet impressive DIY art projects for your walls. The good news is most of them don't require you to be an amazingly inventive artist to make them. Get crafty!
1. Find and print out cool typography, hang it up with clipboards
2. Lay large vinyl letters over posters or thrift store paintings and then add spray paint
Here's how to do it:
Things you'll need:
- Letter stickers
- White paint
- Paint brush
- Find a paint by number or vintage painting you like
- Cut out and plot out your design
- Stick stickers
- Cover the entire art piece with a coat of white paint.
- Now leave your paint for some time. It has to dry.
- Peel off the letters gently.
3. Paint simple lines of a color from dark to light shades
4. Hang up antiques
5. Make a shape out of a string
6. Beaded wall art
7. Decorate with pages from old books or sheet music
8. String Heart Art
Not only it is extremely beautiful, but it is also easy to make one by yourself.
Things you'll need
- piece of wood-the bigger the better
- string or yarn
- box of nails
- spray paint
- white paper
- Spray paint the wood the background color you like most.
- Wait until the paint dries and tape the wood with the white paper and draw the heart shape on the paper
- Nail around the entire outline of the heart
- Remove the white paper
- Get your string or yarn and tie a knot around the head of one of the nails. Keep stringing the string around nails.
In case some of the arts are too heavy for you to hang them, turn to professional picture hanging services.
professional picture hanging services.