Recommended goverment structure
- preferred a monarchy but was later forced into a cosntitutional monarchy (Duma)
- wanted to expand his country’s territory
- created the Duma
- made Russia go into war, which caused a large economic decline for Russia
- he was help responsible for the Bloody Sunday, although he did not approve of it
- Nicholas II became the first czar to lose a war to an Asian nation, which was Japan during the Russo-Japanese war
Patricia Daniels Contributing. "Nicholas II." About Education. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Jan. 2015.