Example Historical Persona Project:
This is an example of the Tackk page you'll create for your historical persona project.
Notes and Recommendations:
- Picture of your historical figure.
- Separate the three parts of your project with headings (see below!)
- Use color and font creatively to reflect your historical figure's personality!
I: Research Questionnaire
- Put your questions and answers to your research questionnaire here.
- Remember: You are writing as your historical figure, not yourself!
II: Characterization Artifact
- Put the text and/or image for your characterization artifact here.
- This is where either your "Fakebook" or collage should go.
III: Creative Writing
Type / copy-paste your creative writing piece here. This is where your diary entry or talk show interview should go.
Extra Credit Opportunity!
Remember you can get 5 points extra credit for recording your diary entry/talk show interview acting in the voice of your historical persona! If you choose to do this, you should add your audio here too. Instructions below:
- Record with Audacity, File->Export to an MP3 file.
- Upload your MP3 file to SoundCloud. (You'll need to create an account on SoundCloud for this; you can sign up with an email, Facebook, or Google account.)
- Get the SoundCloud link to your MP3.
- Back on your Tackk page, hit the Audio button (shaped like a music note), and paste your SoundCloud link.
- Let me know if you need assistance!