These ice cream cone cupcakes make a fun birthday party treat for kids. You bake cupcakes right in the ice cream cones. Fun, huh? This recipe for ice cream cone cupcakes is really simple. I give you the special tricks you need to make sure your ice cream cone cupcakes turn out perfectly-baked every time. Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 50 minutes Yield: 18-24 ice cream cone cupcakes Ingredients: 1 cake mix (any flavor), plus ingredients to make the batter 18-24 flat-bottomed (cake style) ice cream cones spray whipped cream sprinkles Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions. Set aside.
3. Cover a standard muffin tin with aluminum foil. Using a skewer, prick holes in the foil where the muffin cups are. The holes don't have to be perfectly in the center of the muffin cups. You're just going to use this set-up to keep the ice cream cone cupcakes stable as they're baking.
4. With your fingers, widen holes slightly, and place 1 ice cream cone in the center of each muffin cup, flat-bottomed side down.
5. Fill each ice cream cone with about 2 Tbsp. of batter. The batter should come to the lower inner rim of the ice cream cones. Do not fill all the way to the top, or the ice cream cones will topple.
6. When ice cream cones are filled with batter, pick up the whole muffin tin pan and gently tap it on the counter. This helps the batter settle down a bit. If some of the ice cream cones aren't filled to the lower inner rim at this point, add a little batter so they all come up to that point.
7. Bake ice cream cone cupcakes 20-30 minutes. Check at 20 minutes. When a knife inserted in the center of the ice cream cone cupcakes comes out clean, they're done.
8. Let ice cream cone cupcakes cool completely. While they're cooling, you can prick the bottom of the ice cream cones with a fork to let some of the steam escape. This will keep the ice cream cones from getting soggy.
9. When the ice cream cone cupcakes are completely cooled and you're ready to serve, spray whipped cream on top in the shape of soft serve ice cream. Garnish with sprinkles.
10.and you have perfect ice cream cone cupcakes.
How to make Cupcakes
1 preheat oven to 375f or 170c; line muffin cups with papers. 2 cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. beat in eggs one at a time. 3 add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt) alternating with milk beat well; stir in vanilla. 4 divide evenly among pans and bake for 18 minutes. let cool in pans.
Yield: 20-25 cupcakes Units: US | Metric 2 cups flour 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 cup butter, softened 3/4 cup sugar (if you like your cupcakes very sweet, add a little more.) 2 eggs 1 cup milk 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
Chocolate hazelnut milkshake recipe 3 scoops vanilla ice cream, plus one to float on top 3 tbsp Nutella spread 100 ml (3 fl oz)cold milk Flake chocolate bar, crumbled hazelnuts, toasted and finely choppedIn a large, tall glass combine the ice cream, Nutella and milk with a stick blender until smooth and thick. Float of scoop of ice cream on top and scatter with the crumbled chocolate and chopped nuts.
Mini Oreo Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
CRUST 1 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar 7 tablespoon unsalted butter(melted)CHEESECAKE 2 ¼ cups heavy cream 1 pound cream cheese, softened 2/3 cup sugar½ teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon lemon juice 2 teaspoon vanilla powder¾ cups Oreo Cookies, crushed Directions: CRUST Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar.Add melted butter and blend until combined.Press into pan. Set aside.CHEESECAKEBeat heavy cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.Add cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla powder, lemon juice to a bowl and beat with a paddle attachment until smooth (approximately 3-5 mins). If you do not have a stand mixer or a paddle attachment a hand beater will work as well, but will take twice as long to achieve a smooth consistency.Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and beat until incorporated.Gently fold in Oreo cookies.Fill chosen pan with a slight mound at the center, as the cheesecake will become slightly sunken at the center.Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set or overnight for best results.Remove from refrigerator and smooth top to level with edges. Serve with whipping cream and garnish with mini Oreos.
A few notes:I made these as Mini Oreo Cookies and Cream Cheesecake, but the recipe will work just as well in a 9 inch cheesecake pan or spring form.If you do not have vanilla powder you can omit it. I don’t recommend vanilla extract or it will end up coloring your cheesecake with a slight brownish color.For best results refrigerate overnight.Keep refrigerated up until 20 minutes before serving.
1/3 cup finely powdered almonds 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoons confectioners' (icing) sugar 1/8 cup cake flour 1 egg 2 egg whites 1 1/4 tsp granulated sugar 1 tbsp butter, melted
In a clean mixing bowl whip the egg whites and white granulated sugar to firm, glossy peeks. Reserve this in a separate clean bowl to use later. Sift almond flour, confectioner’s sugar and cake flour. (This can be done into your dirty egg white bowl). Add the egg and mix well on medium speed, until smooth and light. Fold in one third reserved whipped egg whites to almond mixture to lighten the batter. Fold in remaining whipped egg whites. Do not over mix. Fold in melted butter. Reserve this batter to be used later. This recipe makes enough to make 4 to 6 individual desserts “wraps”.
50 gm butter, softened 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp confectioners' (icing) sugar 2 egg whites 2/3 cup cake flour 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder 1 – 2 tbsp milk
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, using a hand held mixer. Gradually add egg whites, beating continuously. Fold in sifted flour and cocoa powder. If the batter is too thick (it should be a bit thick), add a tbsp of milk.
Preparing the Joconde- How to make the pattern:
Spread a thin even layer of décor paste approximately 1/4" thick on a sheet of parchment paper placed on an upside down baking sheet, with a spatula or flat knife. The upside down sheet makes spreading easier with no lip from the pan. Pattern the décor paste – Here is where you can be creative. Makehorizontal /vertical lines (you can use a knife, spatula, cake/pastry comb).Squiggles with your fingers, zigzags, wood grains. Be creative whatever you have at home to make a design can be used or use a piping bag. Pipe letters, polka dots, or a design. If you do not have a piping bag, fill a Ziploc bag and snip off corner for a homemade version of one.I used the same joconde- cocoa décor paste combination and made smaller strips, each with a different pattern.