Middle School Boys Track
Dear Interested Student Athlete,
My name is Coach Grier and I am the new Middle School Boys Track Coach. I would like to take this time to introduce myself, I am 25 years old and I teach Math at Pennsylvania Leadership Charter School (PALCS). My running career began when I was 10 years old joining a local CYO team, from there I continued my running at Downingtown West High School. I ran both Cross Country and Track for all four years of high school and in Track I ran the distance events (800, mile, two mile). While attending college at Bloomsburg University I continued to run the 800 and mile for all four years of college. I have coached Middle School Cross Country for two years at Bloomsburg Middle School and recently was an Assistant Coach for Twin Valley High School Cross Country and Indoor Track and Field. I look forward to being able to meet all of you and work with you towards your track goals. If you need to contact me my email is email@example.com.
- February 20th - Physicals for all spring sports are due
- March 9th - First day of practice @ 3:00 pm meet in the cafeteria
- First week of practice there will be a parents meeting, probably that Wednesday or Thursday, you will know the first day of practice.
Please fill out the form below with your information if you are interested for signing up! Boys, regardless of the event you choose everyone will be running at practice for some duration of time, with that being said please be prepared by the following guidelines.
- Everyone: Be comfortable jogging 2 laps around the track
- Sprinters: Be comfortable to jog 10-15 minutes with no breaks
- Distance: Be comfortable jogging 15-30 minutes with no breaks