Education and Training
(Elementary School Teacher)
- Meets with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress
- Prepares students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to help them in life .
- Observes and evaluates students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Reads books to entire classes or small groups to help the students to learn to read and learn more words .
- Establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicates those objectives to students.