Being A Teacher
Being a teacher is a very important thing, and I am going to tell you how to become an elementary school teacher.
First of all, what you're going to need to do is:
- have a high school diploma or GED
- have at least a bachelor’s degree
- complete an approved teacher training program
- complete a student teacher internship
- pass a state licensing exam
What Exactly You Will Be Doing
As an elementary school teacher, your job is to do the best you can to help children learn. A more descriptive way, are these explanations:
- Have a very high level of social interaction. They work with children, parents, and other teachers.
- Work very near others, within a few feet or less. Working with young children often entails close contact.
- Must be accurate and complete all details of the job. Errors or oversights may delay student learning.
- Usually work nine months during the year and have summers off. Some even teach summer school.
The Wages In Oregon for Elementary School Teachers
The annual salary for an elementary school teacher in Oregon is $56,000 a year.
The outcome of becoming an elementary school teacher is that, you are the person who is teaching young children, and molding their minds. You have the ability to change a child and help them go through life with knowledge, and wanting to learn more.
Also, the job market for teaching elementary school in the few years is very high. Teachers are always needed.