- My project prompt was to create a logo to feature in my video game on scratch.
- I created a logo using only a square and triangles.
- I planned to do this logo because I drew it a while ago when I was bored sitting on the couch.
- I made it because I now feel that it is my personal logo that represents me. I am featuring it after every game I create on scratch.
- The process I used to complete my project was by making the center square and one triangle proportioned to the size of the square. I copied the triangle, put them on different sides, and changed the colors.
- I had trouble creating the triangles.
- I finally figured out that I had to go to star and click three sided shape to create a triangle.
- I would make it cooler and add multiple levels that get harder.
- What I liked most was that I made an original logo that I can practically use for anything.
- I would add four more triangles in the areas where the current triangles vertices meet.